FINALLY

Any discussion pertaining to FFXI/FFXIV and other things go here

FINALLY

Postby Samjackson » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:30 pm

SAMJACKSON HAS COME BACK TO FINAL FANTASY.
Which means.
FINALLY, SAMJACKSON HAS COME BACK TO Flipside.
WHICH MEANS.
FINALLY, SAMJACKSON HAS COME BACK to you.
Now before we get into what that means. Before Vyrus takes flight. Before Billybob eats a cheeseburger. BEFORE Topcat gets stoned. BEFORE Stam's alarm goes off to camp. For those of you who don't know, I have many nicknames. The sexual one, the afk, the perpetual date, the flash claimer, the sky violater, the most sensual voice on vent to ever be heard broadcasting through a wind tunnel. However, I need to tell you something as Justin, the man behind all that sexuality. I wanted to tell you why I am back. It's not to get gear. It's not because of the freetime, because I don't have much. It is because I heard all you mother fuckers were coming back to play a game that SE finally made worth a damn.

Now Stam tells me that you were in need of someone so good looking it would shock the world. That you needed someone whose voice could ease even the hardest rager. Now, Barry White is busy so we got the hack detector beating, the GM trash talking, the whiskey drinking, gotta go woman here, uptown living, downtown walking, love making, high fiving, Cantonese swear slinging, step off the break put your foot on the gas always ready to tap that ass, Samjackson.
Last edited by Samjackson on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samjackson

Re: FINALLY

Postby Lutrina » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:52 pm

Lmao! Welcome back Sam!
Lutrina

Postby Samjackson » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:18 pm

How have you been Lutrina?
And thank you. It's good to be back.
Samjackson

Postby Lutrina » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:29 pm

Been good, ready for early access tomorrow
Lutrina

Postby Samjackson » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:42 pm

same here. I will be starting it drunk at 3-4am when I get home. I can never sleep when drunk so I'll play til sober, pass out, wake up around 10, and see where it goes from there. Do we have Vent already?
Samjackson

Postby Lutrina » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Yep, all the info in the members area, Shini or Blackrose wil be able to get ya set up whenever they are able
Lutrina

Postby Samjackson » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Any idea what job we need more of? I am cool to roll with that.
Samjackson

Postby Silver » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:18 pm

O M G !

Hide your wives! Hide your husbands! Hide your animals! Hide everything that has a hole he could stick it in ffs!

Hope to see you tomorrow Sam :)

Edit: I could only tell you what job I need, sorrey. Joking aside it seems tanks and healer have it easy in the game.
Silver

Postby Samjackson » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 pm

Then I'm a tank baby.

Also, I don't have a job to give you. Listed on your personal file is that you leave early before any work gets done.

Samjackson

Postby billybob » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:38 pm

Why you asking what we need lol, I remember you barely had a 75 job when that was cap.
billybob

Next

Return to General Discussion